Applicant's Note: A river job and a Rohirric house built in Gondor RP, in preparation for #RohanRevamp2021? The roofing style is heavily based off of current Edoras, and shout-out to Mershy for some ideas and feedback, much appreciated
ADDED: Anorien River Planning with Xmine01 to Jobs ADDED: Rohirric House-->LINK to Additional Builds
The final look of the house is a good improvement over the original one.
- I'd say the house's exterior looks pretty good.
- Realistically I don't think rohirric houses should be T shaped, but rather mainly | shaped. (= longhouses) Though that's not a biggy.
Interior:
- I wouldn't add trapdoors on the walls, unless for like proper shapes, not so random. Also don't add them the floor
- Maybe add some small logs as beams across the ceiling
- Add more purpose to parts of the house (don't have barrels and crates everywhere)
- The house is probably a bit big for the amount of people/purpose.
- A blacksmith would not be working inside.
Applicant's Note: Lond Daer is where it's at! Thanks to _Luk and mattlego, I've been able to pull off 4 plots, allowing me to practise exteriors and interiors of both rich and middle class housing in Lond Daer. Also Rogue apparently got promoted to foreman
ADDED: Lond Daer Rich House #1 and #2 --> LINKto Plotbuilds ADDED: Lond Daer Middle Class Housing Block with TheSweViking --> LINK to Plotbuilds ADDED: Lond Daer Rich House #3 --> LINK to Plotbuilds ADDED: Rogue Trial Job to Jobs
Applicant's Note: I made another Interior based on feedback received. Ooits wanted me to create Ice Hockey scene for Event Screenshot. And a bunch of jobs here and there. Working on new Lossoth Reindeer Farm
ADDED: Second Rohan Interior --> LINKto Additional Builds ADDED: Ice Hockey Armor Stand Scene -->LINKto Additional Builds ADDED: Maski Trial Job to Jobs ADDED: HAPPYBIRTHDAYMORTAL to Jobs ADDED: newroads2 to Jobs
Applicant's Note: Forodwaith Farm. My screenshots are objectively crap, so would recommend visiting my freebuild location to get a better sense for it. 9887 47 3736
ADDED: Road, Stream, Rammas Echor and Henneth Annun Jobs to Jobs ADDED: Forodwaith Homestead --> CONCEPT +BUILDto Additional Builds
Forodwaith:
- I really like it.
- The fences look cool/interesting
- Good to see some different types of details around the place, not just crates
- One thing I'd change is the roofs of the buildings, I'm not sure about the beam sticking forward. Maybe a design with something like your second inspiration picture would look better.
ADDED: Alpha-Rohan Framing --> BUILDto Additional Builds ADDED: The Rohan Framing Show --> BUILD + CONCEPTto Additional Builds ADDED:Interiors in Fort de Rwyland et Mershy -->BUILDtoPlotbuilds
Hello, took a while, but we're back at it again with some brand spanking new Rohan Concepts. Shout out to @EffieFrag who both managed to destroy all of the original concepts, but then sped up progress significantly in rebuilding them. Time for the final push....
ADDED: Rohan House 2.1 --> BUILDto Additional Builds
Wow, imagine, an update that's not 3 months apart. Here is me utilizing the framing demonstrated in the previous update in a complete, brand new, Rohan style of interiors. Next up, I'll be taking it to "the next level" and get a small hamlet going.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.