• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Movies, Shows, and Trailers

i saw Guardians of the Galaxy, and omg such a fun movie!! they really didn't shy away from very 'comic-y' elements like Celestials, but they pulled it off quite well! i was perfectly satisfied! the end scene was a huge let-down though...

Guardians, 10/10. Amazing new take on the Marvel movies. Wouldnt say it was better or worse the the Winter Soldier, they are two different kind of movies, but both amazing. And Thanos. Omg Thanos. Perfect casting.

idk, i thought Thanos could use some changing.... i was a bit dissapointed. His voice wasnt resonant enough, and his face looked... idk, weird

Ya Guardians of the Galaxy is probably the best movie I have seen in a long time. It had a perfect mix of great action sequences, hilarious humor, and the greatest 80s mix tape ever!

10/10 Must Go

i saw Guardians of the Galaxy, and omg such a fun movie!! they really didn't shy away from very 'comic-y' elements like Celestials, but they pulled it off quite well! i was perfectly satisfied! the end scene was a huge let-down though...
To those who knew what the end scene was, IT was amazing. (seriously how can you not love that guy)

Anyways I went to see it with my dad and sis and it was awesome. And I'm going to see it with friends tomorrow so Yay :D.

Added more list of films I'd like to see.

Predestination (this movie looks like a combination of Looper (with Bruce Willis) and Minority Report (with Tom Cruise)

Felony (Aussie Film that I am excited for)