• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Movies, Shows, and Trailers

6lEZ9XV.jpg

Attachments

• 6lEZ9XV.jpg
    6lEZ9XV.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 173
The special effects look so good and exciting compared to the old ones! (understandably)
And, I'm sure the story will be good to.

On a not-so-positive note, it's kind of sad how unavoidably old Han Solo will have to be.
well it does take place 30 years after return of the Jedi.....

Anyone seen the teaser trailer for Batman vs Superman yet? I would post the video but I'm on my phone
For your viewing pleasures

At 0:22, is that Mr. Black Science guy talking? Sound like him. You can also hear that someone else is saying "Alien" over him when he quite clearly says "Being"

Guys guys guys guys guys! Did anybody else see Mad Max Fury Road? IT'S AMAZING! It's like my wet dream of action movies, constant action that still manages to move the plot forward. I'm seriously thinking about watching it a second time.

Guys guys guys guys guys! Did anybody else see Mad Max Fury Road? IT'S AMAZING! It's like my wet dream of action movies, constant action that still manages to move the plot forward. I'm seriously thinking about watching it a second time.
Crazy freaking movie - I thought it was a little hyped up, but for an action movie, it was really freaking good.

But lets be honest, this guy stole the show:
mad_max_fury_road_guy_playing_guitar_cool_meme.jpg

I'm sorry but, could Jeremy Irons just narrate my life. That would be super cool! Thanks!

I think I'd rather have Samuel L Jackson narrate mine. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of the word "MotherF**ker" used during the story and nobody says it quite like Jules!