• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Movies, Shows, and Trailers

New Transformers Trailer
~snip~

I was all ready to hate this because the last couple were awful... almost didn't even watch the trailer. Now I'm kind of excited:
1. No Shia LaBouftard
2. Marky Mark is awesome
3. Robo-T-Rex? Yes please.

The Giver looks terrible. Like Glovenator said, they've already failed by making it in color, what makes is worst is they're changing the age of the main character so he can be played by some teenage heart throb. I decided it was going to be trash the moment the first image of it came out:
THE-GIVER_612x412.jpg

That's supposed to be Jonas on the right... I'll pass.

Well... it wasn't unexpected that Michael Bayes would mess this up... just wow. Welp looks like he's screwing another classic 80's toon up. Only a matter of time before he reaches the 90's kid's stuff. *sigh*

A year in review, a look at all the movies that lit up the silver screens!

and 2012

and 2011

Bonus: For all the other lovers of epic cinematic experiences, go watch the amazing 216 minute behemoth of an adventure that is Lawrence of Arabia (1962). You will not be let down!

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Robo-T-Rex? Yes please.
I don't know about the DinoBots in the movie.
If they don't have Grimlock speak, I will want a refund.
The Dino Bots were some of my favorite guys in the original, other than Soundwave, so I wanna see if they don't f**k it up like they did with Soundwave*.

*Soundwave is the one with the cassetes (in G1), and the evil-human's sports car in the 3rd movie.
Shockwave was the one-eyed, one-wormed, giant purple people crusher, and I loved the homages they made to the original, minus the Worm.