• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Movies, Shows, and Trailers

Yeah I think I've seen it a while ago ... I don't even remember the story !

Anyone has seen Pompei?
Nope, but let me give you a summary:
1) Kit Harrington shows off:
Kit-Harington-In-Pompeii-Movie-Images.jpg

2) Everyone dies:
cuerpo_pompeya01.jpg

I dont quite understand why they use the Monolith music from 2001 Space Odyssey though...

It seems slightly out of place audio-wise (doesn't match the trailer too well) but if you think about what it represents, they are kind of the same thing. In 2001: A Space Odyssey the monolith was supernatural, even godlike and no characters knew much about it. In the part of the trailer that it is playing in, it is excerpts showing that they are trying to figure out what the monster even is, and that it is supernatural and godlike.

I can't be the only person on MCME that is looking forward to this...

I can honestly say that the latest adaptation of this has no interest for me what so ever. Having been subjected to numerous incarnations of these films has been underwhelming. Personally I loved the one 1998 version (Matthew Broderick) and hoped to god that would be the last one I would be subjected to. However, Hollywood is nothing if not lacking in originality. In the few glimpses of the trailers for this Godzilla, he seems unrealistically sized when you consider today's technology of satellites and such. In theory how the hell would you miss this huge ass lizard that looks like it will take nothing short of a nuclear bomb down it's throat to kill it?
Well spent much longer ranting about this than I planned or wanted... Enuff said.

I can honestly say that the latest adaptation of this has no interest for me what so ever. Having been subjected to numerous incarnations of these films has been underwhelming. Personally I loved the one 1998 version (Matthew Broderick) and hoped to god that would be the last one I would be subjected to. However, Hollywood is nothing if not lacking in originality. In the few glimpses of the trailers for this Godzilla, he seems unrealistically sized when you consider today's technology of satellites and such. In theory how the hell would you miss this huge ass lizard that looks like it will take nothing short of a nuclear bomb down it's throat to kill it?
Well spent much longer ranting about this than I planned or wanted... Enuff said.

I've seen probably 75% or more of the Godzilla movies and other "godzilla-esque" movies that have come out, and yea, a lot of them have been bad. Some of them are "so bad it's good" type films. I'm still looking forward to this one though, it's the first "blockbuster" Godzilla movie that has come in a long time.

I like the take on it that has been shown so far - serious, real, and dark. Many of the movies have a lighter tone to them which is cool, but doesn't seem to fit. Kind of like with the Batman Begins trilogy. There have been numerous Batman adaptations but Christopher Nolan's take on it was my favorite so far, by a large margin.

It could completely flop though and be a terrible adaptation, but we won't know until it comes out I guess.