• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Mr_Pants2000's limited WorldEdit application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Pants2000

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I joined in December 2016, playing actively in summer 2017.*

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
I’m Currently holding the foreman rank, which I gained a bit more than a month and a week ago.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I’ve been using WorldEdit my whole minecraft-building career. I’ve used several WE commands, so I have already some experience in WE (I used it in single player worlds, together with other mods).

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
No, but I might ask single questions while I don’t know something J.

Why do you need this badge?
I’m a foreman who build a lot in Moria. Also, I will be running small projects in the future, so it would be nice that I’m not dependent from designers (asking the WE something for me). I would also like to help people who doesn’t have this badge, so they don’t have to ask designers only. This will promote our progress.
What to you is a responsible and mature player?
You have to be nice, accepted in our community, willing to help, playing actively and accessible in our Discord server.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you will take this under considdering.

-Mr_Pants2000
(lolpants108/Pants_of_Sindar formerly)

*see my foreman apllication for the explanation. :p

That is true what you said, that it was denied because of badges.

You haven't really given any reason to why you need unrestricted , also may I see a portfolio? Also, unrestricted requires experienced knowledge in FAWE , I read that you have basics in WE but FAWE has a lot more to offer than just the basics.

I think limited fits me more after some thinking, and here are some screenshots. Don't mind the detail.
Imgur

Hope this is good enough for limited!
-Pants

Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. You will receive it once the badge is set-up and made in-game. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.