• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled mrsupersprinter's artists application

mrsupersprinter

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
First joined: Apr 19 2019
Jobs and Plotsquared Builds:
Please find attached some screenshots of my recent work, including my Lake Town plot (WIP), and my first ever plot which featured in the MCME times. I hope that these images give you a sense of my passion and dedication to building. I am excited at the prospect of joining your team and contributing to the ongoing recreation of Middle Earth in Minecraft. I have participated in only the Agar build job so far.

Why I want to be builder:
As an avid fan of Middle Earth and Minecraft, I have been constantly honing my skills in building and recreating the stunning landscapes of this epic world. I have been particularly drawn to your server and its commitment to faithfully recreating Middle Earth in Minecraft. In addition, if theme builds ever return I will be sure to participate in some if there are themes that I like.

Interests:
My style of building is mainly vanilla, which has allowed me to develop a keen eye for detail and a deep appreciation for the natural beauty of the Minecraft world. However, I am also keen to learn and improve my skills in the server style, as evidenced by my recent work on my Lake Town plot.

Motivation:
I take my building very seriously and approach each project with great motivation and enthusiasm. I believe that every detail matters in creating an immersive and authentic world, and I am committed to putting in the time and effort required to achieve this level of excellence.

1677695996212.png

- First plot: First time using custom inventory just decided to experiment
1677696072195.png

Second plot: learnt how to use the trunk system, experimented with some unorthodox blocks
(Also built a little in Rivendell style but forgot to screenshot before clearing)
image.png

Third plot: did some terrain, trees etc in a couple hours.

1678540649416.png

1678540720594.png

Last edited:
Truth to be told, you claim to have finished a plotsquared plot, and in the instructions it tells you to add photo's to showcase your build.
You add the parts of Q's artist application format but don't fill it out at all.
Then you say you'll add more when you do more.
From the looks of it, there went zero effort into making this application.
You could at least have put more time and effort into this application of yours.
The Designers who go over your application put time and effort into reviewing and discussing your application.
The way you currently have posted your application seems like you are not taking it seriously at all.
I recommend patching your application up in a proper way and following the format.

Truth to be told, you claim to have finished a plotsquared plot, and in the instructions it tells you to add photo's to showcase your build.
You add the parts of Q's artist application format but don't fill it out at all.
Then you say you'll add more when you do more.
From the looks of it, there went zero effort into making this application.
You could at least have put more time and effort into this application of yours.
The Designers who go over your application put time and effort into reviewing and discussing your application.
The way you currently have posted your application seems like you are not taking it seriously at all.
I recommend patching your application up in a proper way and following the format.
I have updated my application