• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Mute's Hipster Music of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

muteberlin

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
funny-hipster-guy-stereotype-suit.jpg

HELLO MY BEAUTIES

I'm making this thread to post my hipster music.
This is probably the most pointless thread in history, but if Ghundra can have a hip-hop thread, I can have my hipster thread. You can post hipster shit, too, as long as you're not a troll.

SO, first song is:
Hurricane Love by HalfNoise

If someone can explain to me if Hipster is even a genre than I'll keep this thread going (need a good explanation), otherwise the best place is to continue posting music is the Whole New Music Thread.

If someone can explain to me if Hipster is even a genre than I'll keep this thread going (need a good explanation), otherwise the best place is to continue posting music is the Whole New Music Thread.
Indie, Indie Rock, Folk, Ambient etc.

The hipster subculture typically consists of white millennials living in urban areas. The subculture has been described as a "mutating, trans-Atlantic melting pot of styles, tastes and behavior" and is broadly associated with indie and non-mainstream alternative as well as non-mainstream folk music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility (including vintage and thrift store-bought clothes), generally progressive political views, organic and artisanal foods, and alternative lifestyles. Hipsters are typically described as affluent or middle class young Bohemians who reside in gentrifying neighborhoods. - Wikipedia

Reactions: B_n
I'll keep it short. It has come to my attention that some people have complained about the numerous music threads being made. To prevent further music threads, I'd like to inform people to continue their contributions to this thread from now on.

Thread Locked.

(Locked threads will be up for 1 day before they will be moved to the Archives)

Status
Not open for further replies.