• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

My Departure

RedAnaran2022

MCME Connaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello and goodbye fellow MCME friends. I would like to tell you all I will be leaving MCME fairly soon (sometime next week). It is for the simple reason that I cannot lead two lives, each distracted by each other. If I am to do well in real life and accomplish my lifelong goals, I must sacrifice MCME. That said, I am not completely gone. I’ll check in every once in a while, and maybe open up my discord sometimes, see how everyone is doing. I will never forget the amazing community and time I had here, and send best wishes to this great project. The short month in which I have been guide has been a great one, and I send my wishes to future guides. This was a very hard decision to make (about an hour straight of deep thought about it), but considering my irl position, expectations, and leadership, I must go. So... goodbye fellow MCMEers, I will miss you all :€

Good luck RedAnaran! Glad you could take an active role in our community for the time you did. I bid you my best regards and hope that you will do well in this new position that you will be living. Hope to see you on every once and a while and have a wonderful summer.

Thank you BWOT. I will miss you too! It’s not a new position, it’s just I have high expectations, and I can’t exist on the line of 2 worlds. I hope to see you too in the summer.

Reddy Teddy.

I've already done the honours from my side, I just wanna publicly wish you well. You're such a cool and awesome guide and we really will miss you.

Good luck, aim high like I know you can.

Farewell <3

Good luck with the hard work that the future holds for you! We will miss you on MCME, but real life comes first hands down and it shows a real strength of character to be willing to sacrifice fun for what you are passionate about irl.

Hope you come back at some point when the pressure lets off a bit!

You were (and still are) amazing Red, we will all miss you. I am already looking forward to when we are talking again. Bye Mr. Reddy

5CA0830E-8F79-462A-989D-E35CB0331CF4.gif

Thank you for all your thoughtful comments! I’ll stop by once in a while, but for now I wish you luck. Trust me, it was a really hard decision leaving you.
Thing is I'm basically not alive on MCME atm, but I'm gonna miss you so so much, you have been such an amazing friend to me since we did that plotbuild last summer to our other drama, your an amazing person and I wish you so much luck <3 :)