• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

My new name

Should I change my name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedAnaran2022

MCME Connaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey all, it’s ith/red. After many people telling me to change my name, but also many others telling me to keep it, I want to hear what ideas you have for a new name or if I should change it at all.

"Reddyy"

this-is-getting-out-hand-now-there-are-two-of-16048246.png

"There’s this emperor and he asks this shepherd’s boy, how many seconds in eternity? And the shepherd’s boy says, there’s this name of pure diamond, it takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it. Every hundred years, a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond name. And when the entire name is changed to RedAnaran2022, the first second of eternity will have passed. You must think that’s a hell of a long time. Personally, I think that’s a hell of a bird."

One of my favorite quotes with a few changes to fit the situation