• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Mykel_Umm's WE Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MykelUmm

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you first time join the server?
    June 2020, be fairly active since then.

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    I got the rank of artist 04/07/2021.

• How experienced are you in FAWE?
    I've practised a bit in singleplayer world, watched some YT tutorials. I reckon I have got a hang of the basics

• Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
    I shouldn't need instruction. At first, at least, I will only being using it for the basics. If necessary there are plenty of online resources should I get stuck.

• Why do you need this badge?
    Just to make life a bit quicker and easier when building. Copying, pasting, rotating etc. I also enjoy doing terrain, so applying block mixing and, maybe laying down simple shapes more quickly as I grow more confident with WE.

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    To only use it when building, when necessary (or maybe in the interest of speed). No griefing or playing about. I understand that you need a level of trust when giving WE badges out, I imagine you could cause a far amount of issues using WE stupidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.