• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Namárië

Finrod_Amandil

Former Head Designer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey everyone!

Hmm, I don't even feel like making this unnecessarily long, as I really don't think it's that dramatic after all.
So as you may have noticed I have grown very inactive in the last months. And this is the point where I've come to the conclusion that it's much better for both me and you all if I formally step down from my role as Head Designer. I probably will still lurk around until I have cleaned up after myself, but after that I intend to try to for once not constantly think about MCME and for that leave it behind altogether. Will you see me again? Well, I don't know what the future will bring, but I've seen many people taking leave and eventually making a comeback, so the chance is surely there that it'll be just like that with myself. Also what my heart really longs for these days is some more intense studies and work on elvish, so I surely will stay connected to Middle-earth.

And if you ever have a question for me, reach out, I shall be answering (Preferrably Discord).

I'd have to fill a thick book to properly thank you all for the amazing time I had here on MCME, so all I make you read is a simple, but wholehearted "Thank You!"

Nai natsenúro sina cuina tennoio. Hanteanye, ar namárië.
- Finrod

832BCF32-AE30-411E-857A-A28BD5A626E9.jpeg

Finrod,

I want to leave a formal message of farewell even though we keep in contact regularly and had this talk before.

You may not be among us tomorrow,
But your wisdom will remain.

Thank you for all you have done on this server and I think I can speak for many: you did the best job possible in leading the building and behind the scene development on this server. Thank you for the opportunities you gave us and in my part: especially me.

Hope to see you on the server every once in a while in the future, and hopefully be there if you choose to come back.

Finrod you did more than anyone could except for the server and we are grateful for all your time and work and thought you gave to get us to where we are, we owe you alot, much appreciated and thankful for your work and time, don't be a stranger!

Oh Fin.

I haven't seen you on much at all, but when you have been on, it's been such a pleasure.

Your contribution to the server as far as I'm concerned is phenomenal and I wish you the very best for the future.

I know BWOT will do just as good a job, he is already.

Best of luck. :)

I hope you all the best, Finrod. You've done alot for this community for the numerous years you have been here. This may be a page in the countless chapters to your life you undergo, but if you do ever pass by, remember the good times and memories you've partaked in whilst being here.

Personally, I wish you all the best for the future. It has been pleasure.

I'm sad to see you go but your work as Head Designer will never be forgotten, you have helped so many and you always went above and beyond, I hope to see you on once in a while, but best luck for the future.

I remember that you where on the server and welcomed me when I first joined. MCME will definitely miss you. Hope to see you again some time

Wow, I didn't see this coming... Really sad to see you are going. I wish you all the best luck and I hope to see you again in the future!

I'll never forget watching you raise great projects and builds (Such as the ring forge) in my time on MCME! Truly a great mind of this age. Farewell and goodluck Elfwine :)