• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

nAugrim29

Status
Not open for further replies.

nAugrim29

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : nAugrim29
Date Joined : 22 December 2013
Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? Yes. Normally once every few days I log into TS. Although I'm often talking in chat on the server instead due to the fact that I'm normally watching movies or listening to music.
Do you talk on Teamspeak? Yes.
What makes a great Ranger according to you?
In my opinion a great Ranger is someone who has extensive lore knowledge in regards to Tolkien and his works, enjoys being social with other members on the server(especially newcomers), is friendly towards other members on the server, is prepared to take people on tours of various areas of the server and genuinely enjoys doing it, and is willing to share his/her knowledge in regards to the lore and the server, and is prepared to teach the lore to any member who displays an interest in learning about it.

From time to time I take one or two thralls on freelance tours on the server and show them around a bit. I genuinely enjoy showing people around the server and helping others learn more about Tolkien and his works.

Also, from what I've seen and heard from Rangers and staff on the server, a good Ranger is able to recognize when a server rule is being broken, and is prepared to remind people of the rules (politely of course) when there aren't any Bounders or other staff online. I already remind people on a fairly regular basis not to spam chat with caps, use vulgar language, and not to advertise other servers in chat.

I have read all of the novels by JRR and Christopher Tolkien multiple times, am myself dedicated to continuing to learn about the lore, and am a firm believer in teaching the lore to anyone who is prepared to listen about it.

In conclusion, thanks to the MCME staff and server members whose hard work and dedication to Tolkien and his works have both contributed to making the server as great as it is today.

Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation.

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me. Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Iru (Head of Enforcement/Administration)

Status
Not open for further replies.