• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Need a job

Hey Orcist the best way to participate in building is to join our discord at Join the mcmiddleearth Discord Server! and go into job-alerts to see when a job starts, also in announcements you can find job schedules where formen+ will show when they will be hosting jobs. If there are no jobs running you can also do /theme on the server and build a themed build usually related to lord of the rings. If you show you skill you can also apply for our builder rank on this forum in the applications thread. Due to the large influx of players from the Node video I imagine there will be a few jobs in the next few days, however I can't make promises. I hope to see you on the server and if you ever need help with anything just ask and people will be racing to be the first to help.

Hey guys brand new here, I love the entire Tolkien universe from the silmarillion to the lord of the rings I love them all and would love to help in any way I can
It takes a while to get integrated in the community. This includes getting the commoner thanks first (which you cannot apply for, but get automatically by votes - if you're just nice, active and helpful) and then applying for artist. Doing theme-builds and joining jobs, when they're run (like Duke said) helps a lot.