• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

New Granite/Andesite

Oh, so you are just giving texture files (png/jpg) and no model/blockdata files? Whos preparing the variants then.

Nope he sent me blockstate json files too; but yeah, i dont happen to know how to edit them so switching them to the other blocks suggested would be something you would have to do, I may be able to find out, but I've got enough other things on my plate alread with all the WIP plugins :p

i have to see if just changing names works i don't think tho
Also why granite on red sand? we can just put it as Gravel VI1
Don't think gravel with Data value will work. Only those data values that have a special texture or function assigned in vanilla MC can be used without mods. (and only default gravel is used)

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Don't think gravel with Data value will work. Only those data values that have a special texture or function assigned in vanilla MC can be used without mods. (and only default gravel is used)

Please correct me if i'm wrong.
i think it's possible to add VI without any mod, i think you have to add a specific file tho

with VI you mean data value? Like WorldEdit 13:1 or voxel /vi 1? Because if that what you are talking about would be possible it would be at least a sensation..., so please research / enlighten me please!

Added these textures on Andesite and Red Sand. (Only the initially committed textures, no variants)