• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved New member

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFKennedy007

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I recently purchased Minecraft and I am also a hude Lord of the Rings fan. I would like to know if I am able to log into the server just to look around. if so how do I go about this?

Thank you for your response. Like I said I am new to minecraft on pc and do not know how to log into the build server. If you want I will move this to the help section.

Thank you for your response. Like I said I am new to minecraft on pc and do not know how to log into the build server. If you want I will move this to the help section.

It's just like joining any server. You

1- Open Minecraft,
2- Click on "Multiplayer",
3- Click on "add new sever"
4- Write "build.mcmiddleearth.com" in the server address
5- Choose the display name of the server, like "MCME Build"
6- Then you save the server, (clicking on done)
7- Click in the server you added and then click on "Join Server".

When I click add server it asks for server name, I put "MCME Build". Then it asks for server address. I put "build.mcmiddleearth.com", it also has a "server Resource Packs: Prompt/enabled/disabled" option I left on prompt and then clicked done. When I try to join server it says "connecting to server", then "logging in", then I get a "failed to connect to the server"

Then it's probably a connection problem, check your internet connection and try again.
Try to join other servers.
Also ask this in a Minecraft forum too.

Try to use minecraft 1.7.9

You must delete hamachi if you have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Check how many players are online, next time you try to connect. If there's no-one online the chances are the servers down.

Since Build is up, you should be able to access the server when possible. Oh, also before I forget, welcome to MCME :D

Status
Not open for further replies.