• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

New rule for FB?

Tidc

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
So just out of curiosity, what would be people's opinion on a possible new rule for freebuild?

"Don't claim an excessive amount of freebuild"

This message is NOT endorsed in any way by the wider MCME team.

I suggest it mainly as a safeguard so mods can step in if someone decides to claim land they're clearly never going to use. I'm not suggesting you don't get to reserve stuff for future work, but that people be honest in their intention and don't say they're going to use land and then never do

As always, the mods would decide if something is a rule break. This way they can just point at a rule when someone asks why they can't claim half the fb server

So just out of curiosity, what would be people's opinion on a possible new rule for freebuild?

"Don't claim an excessive amount of freebuild"

This message is NOT endorsed in any way by the wider MCME team.
hohoho. no

While some people have claimed large portions of Freebuild this so far has not been a big problem. We will of course keep an eye on what's happening in Freebuild, especially in light of the new expansion. If needs be we will step in and tell people off for claiming excessively large areas.

Sure we could make a rule out of it, but seems hard to define without limiting what people can do or requiring them to fill in forms. I think it's best to just trust Moderators to keep an eye on it and report to Moderators if you see something happening you believe to be unfair.