• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved New to MCME - Where should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFearlesss

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hiya,

I'm a huge Tolkien buff and I've always enjoyed playing Minecraft solo. I joined this community because I though combining Tolkien and Minecraft is just the best thing ever. Anyways, I'd like to get started helping building so I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction and walk me through the process of becoming active in the group.

-McFearlesss

Last edited:
Welcome to MCME! :D You can participate in jobs, which are usually started by Foremen, Artisans, and Stewards. You'll likely like TeamSpeak, which you could find the guide for downloading HERE. Otherwise, when there are no jobs at the moment, you can explore the server world or chat with players. If you'd like to build but there is no job, you can head over to freebuild.mcmiddleearth.com, and participate in this week's Themed Build or build your own thing!

Moved to "Get Help".

When I go to freebuild I get this notification:

Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

I'm fairly sure Freebuild is down or isn't working correctly at the moment. There is a road job being run by @iSMiTHz as we speak, so you could get on the Build server and TeamSpeak and help us out!

When I follow the buildmap link it says that I need a registration code. Where might I find one?
You can do /dynmap webregister in chat and it will give you your registration code. Be sure to register with your full Minecraft in-game name!

Also, if you feel like exploring our server, look for the footprints that start at Bagend. They will take you on the path of the Fellowship until Rivendell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.