• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted NicTheFifth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : NicTheFifth
Date Joined : January 2015

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I am very good at not caring, but when I like something I get really really passionate. I also am a pretty good teacher and I care for the base player that joins MCME, as they should be able to at least help or do something that they would enjoy.
Why are you applying for this rank?
There are several reasons why I apply for this rank, firstly it is because I like the idea of jobs, working with a small group on a project no matter the level of the player. Secondly it is that jobs are one of the ways how you can meet people in the community, others are through events or tours. Lastly it is that jobs are a stepping stone for becoming a player that gets one of the further ranks, which I feel that should be one of the things that are important. That of course implies that I will do my best to motivate and teach those who will join my jobs, be their goal guide or artist.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Imgur

Last edited:
Minecraft Username : NicTheFifth
Date Joined : January 2015

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I am very good at not caring, but when I like something I get really really passionate.
Why are you applying for this rank?
Because jobs are the best thing a man can get, I will make sure that all the people will do the best of jobs and I will try to teach them during the job to become a better builder, or guide if he/she wishes.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Imgur
"Country: Dutch" o,O

Hey Nic,

Just so you know that your application is not being ignored.
At the moment its currently being talked about by staff: I will let you the outcome as soon as possible (probably in the coming days).

Hello, your application has been reviewed and we are moving this application to the Trial Stage! Congratulations, this is one step closer to the Foreman rank.

What does this mean?
The Trial Stage is where you will be overseen by a player who already holds the Foreman Rank or Instructor. They will run trial jobs for you and you will lead them but with their supervision. They will give you tips on what you should improve and work on. They will be with you until they think you are ready to fulfill the rank. When this happens; they will contact me and we will have you Final Trial Job. This will be a lot more strict than previous trial jobs.

What I want you to work on:
-Realism in Building
-More complex builds
-Working as a group
-Managing people

In order to work on Realism in building: I would suggest, doing a building at /warp Architecture and also researching about Realism in Medieval Structures (Might even be an idea to create a realism guide with your findings). Hopefully, the pre-trial jobs will help improve "working as a group" and the "managing people" points. For a "more complex build", you are going to have to find something on your own as I currently do not have anything to give.

Foreman Instructor: @barteldvn

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.