• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Nightdusk's Artist Reapplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightdusk

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello everyone,

I'm reapplying for an artist position. Yesterday Credo made me artist because it was easier to help him.
But it doesn't seem fair to other people, so that is why i'm trying to do this the proper way.

Date:
I joined around summer of 2011.
Jobs and Plotbuilds:
I've tried to roam the old server. But honestly i find it hard to claim certain builds as it is been revamped and improved. That is why i couldn't provide any screenshots.
Some of the things I've build are: Edoras housing and barracks. Annuminas housing and a few towers. I did the old Great Smials. My first solo project as Architect. Although it wasn't very pretty is was Lore-accurate. Did many, many trees for Fangorn. Some of the Shire villages.
As far as jobs go: i've spend countless hours digging the Aduin and building roads.
More recent i helped Ober with the renaturing/bioinfestation or let's say 'Blooming' of Osgiliath.

Themed-builds:
I came back 2 years ago and did some theme-builds. But for the life of me i can't find them. It was Tom Bombadil"s house and the Endless Stairs which was to big of an theme build for me at the time. My recent one i haven't finished is the Orc Camp build as shown below.

This i'd build before i knew there was an /rp g option so it has that Rohannion flair.
Additional Builds:
Proud to say i was a big contributor of the Helms Derp. Also cobuilded the Honoured Lounge/Bar/Karaoke.
Your interests:
I like placing blocks, it relaxes me. After seeing this server still striving after so many years, i wanted to be a small part of this big endeavor.
But this time i'm going to try to take my time. Have no pressure of finishing a build, but enjoying the process. I think that is what steered me away last time.
Your motivation:
I may not be the best builder, I've seen many who are vastly more talented than me, But that won't stop be to do my part and learn something from it.
My main motivation is being useful. I have no great ambition to rise the ranks. i just want to build and have fun. Maybe inspire/help others to build also.

Thanks for your consideration.

Your friend

Nightdusk

Status
Not open for further replies.