• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

NinjaPotafo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPotafo

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: NinjaPotafo
Date I joined MCME: 27 December 2013
Are you regularly logged into Teamspeak?: Recently, yes.
Do you talk in TS?: Yep

What makes a great Ranger according to you? Explain:

I would say that in order for someone to be a Ranger of any value, they must have a few qualities:
1) They must have an intimate understanding of Middle Earth, Eressea, and all of the books relating to LotR, having read them all.
2) They must be friendly, courteous, always willing to help, and generally fun to be around.
3) They must be able to use the server and all of the required functions (i.e: Teamspeak) efficiently, as well as be able to teach others how to use them.
4) They absolutely HAVE to be active on the server, or at least be able to run Tours at least (I think) once a month at the bare minimum. Currently, there are too few Tours being run, hence the need for more Rangers.
5) Although this doesn't have to do with a Rank that isn't technically about building in the server, I still think that any and all Rangers should be at least able to follow building instructions, if not come up with their own ideas and build them into the world.
6) For anyone who knows me well on the server, this is just a personal thing. Rangers should know the way through Moria on the old map and be able to travel through it without any guidance or help from anyone else or Dynmap. :)

In conclusion, I would like to say three things: First, although I have been inactive, it is because my life has been very busy these last months, and I have not had time to play, but in the future I will be on nearly every day or as often as life permits. Second, I have read all of the books by Tolkien, and have extensive knowledge of the lore behind this world. I am also rereading the books at the moment just to brush up. I also have all of the qualities listed above. Third, thanks for making this a wonderful server, and I hope you seriously consider my application and deem me worthy to be promoted. Cya'll ingame!

Last edited:
Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation.

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me. Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Iru (Head of Enforcement/Administration)

Status
Not open for further replies.