• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled nisse_fyrtorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisse_fyrtorn

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : nisse_fyrtorn
Date Joined : 1 apr 2020
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: i am from sweden I am usually online afternoon server time and sometimes on midday
Are you regularly on our voice communication? yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? yes when I have something to say
What makes a great Guide according to you? a great guide are a player that is help full, nice, runs pvp when pepole whant it (if the player have can atm), welcome new players to the server and have tuors some times

Hey @nisse_fyrtorn

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, and events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord. We also suggest looking through the Guide Application helper to get an idea of what to do going forward.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Hey @nisse_fyrtorn

Thank you for sending me why you would like to become a Guide. I have quoted it below so it is on your application thread:

i want to be guide becuse i dont want to be enyoing to the guides that we already have and i want to learn more aboute the middle erth and the server

Your application has been reviewed, along with the extra information on why you would like Guide.

Unfortunately it was decided that this application will not be taken any further. This was decided because it seems like that you would like to become Guide to run pvp games and you stated that you want to become guide because you 'don't want to be annoying to the guides we already have'. There is much more to being Guide than running pvp, for example event planning, tours, and helping players. You're application, and particularly the reasons why you want to become Guide, are not very detailed either.

You may apply again for Guide in the future. However, I recommend that you apply for the tours and/or minigames badges first, and that you use them regularly if you receive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.