• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

nitro740

nitro740

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : nitro740
Date Joined : 19 August 2014
Themed Build(s) participated in: Ruins of Lond Daer, Pelargir, Grond, Paths of the Dead, Tol Falas, Old Man Willow, (New) Tower of the Teeth [IC],
Non-Theme Build Project(s) participated in: Gondolin Project led by ThijsdeBruin
Non-Theme Build Project(s) leading: Thaurband Project (WIP) @ {/warp Thaurband Project}
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:
What is your preferred building style? When I first joined this server I truly believed that I was only going to be building Gondor structures, but as I've done more Theme Builds and built a tower for the Gondolin Project mentioned above I have become more comfortable with many a variety of building styles, yet I will stay restricted on trees and ghostly structures.

Title Key: TB = Theme Build; PB = Project Build; IC = Incomplete

Note: If something is labeled as incomplete, it is most likely because I have been busy doing other things in my life, and would have completed if I had more time.

Last edited: