• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

No Introductions Category, I'll post one here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJoRaH

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello! allow me to introduce myself.
I am Talion_Of_Gondor.
I've been a fan of Tolkien's universe for many years, having buried myself in his literature and imagined myself as a member of it. I'm proud of everyone who has worked together to create this literal masterpiece within Minecraft I can say myself I appreciate the work and the dedication to continue on with this project. I myself have worked hard to literally study Tolkien's works and to expand my knowledge of his works. I have to say this is incredibly accurate and I'm very impressed. Thank you for bringing this immersive world to life. <3

- Talion (Of Gondor)

Last edited:
Hey Man, bit late to the party. Hope you're enjoying your time on the server!

FYI to everyonebelse browsing, there already is an existing thread for Introductions located here;

Although it seems forum is not overly used and becomes oversighted.

Request for thread to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.