No Introductions Category, I'll post one here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJoRaH

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hello! allow me to introduce myself.
I am Talion_Of_Gondor.
I've been a fan of Tolkien's universe for many years, having buried myself in his literature and imagined myself as a member of it. I'm proud of everyone who has worked together to create this literal masterpiece within Minecraft I can say myself I appreciate the work and the dedication to continue on with this project. I myself have worked hard to literally study Tolkien's works and to expand my knowledge of his works. I have to say this is incredibly accurate and I'm very impressed. Thank you for bringing this immersive world to life. <3

- Talion (Of Gondor)
 
Last edited:
Hey Man, bit late to the party. Hope you're enjoying your time on the server!

FYI to everyonebelse browsing, there already is an existing thread for Introductions located here;


Although it seems forum is not overly used and becomes oversighted.

Request for thread to be locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top