• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved No jobs

kale

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Also there are never any jobs available. every time I get on there are no jobs I also have a friend who wants to help but we cant because there are never any jobs.

Also there are never any jobs available. every time I get on there are no jobs I also have a friend who wants to help but we cant because there are never any jobs.
It depends on your timezone. Right now a lot of Designers (the ones that give jobs) are European so if you're American the jobs happen probably early for you. And the Designer that gives the most jobs is kinda busy right now I think. But when you are online you can politely ask for a Job.

Only 'murican designers atm are jacen and myself. Neither of us run jobs often. However, if you see me on I may have something for you to do, if I have enough time.

Plus I was on a holiday, so I might be able to set something up tonight. Make sure you get teamspeak though, cause it is needed for my jobs. You can google what teamspeak is and check our resources page on the website for a teamspeak guide on how to install and configure the program.