• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Norir's Tour Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norir

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? --> I joined on the 27th of July in 2019
  • What is your current rank? --> i am still a Commoner
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour? --> make it interesting to listen and don't let the participants feel boring.
  • Why do you want this badge? --> just that i have it, i probably won't run that many tours in the future, since there are so many Guide applicants, but when there is nothing going on and some Adventurers are feeling bored i could entertain them, also just that i have another badge in my collection.

Heya Norir!

First of all, thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted out. There's been a lot happening as of late, so thank you for your patience whilst we had some other issues to deal with first!

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location.
During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.

Respond with a location and time for your trial tour and we will work from there.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.