• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Northern Gondor Villages

Glov

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
5Di4aAl.png

Above is a General outline of the villages/farms/and lumber mills of Northern Gondor.
Here is an album of concept images used for inspiration: http://imgur.com/a/WWZIi

These villages and farms will be led by various MCME staff members, and may appear as jobs. Post any relative concerns/questions/etc. here.

Any specifications /or requirements other than some similarities with the images?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, but just so you know, only Artists and Staff can build without a job. If a Foreman starts a job, then you are welcome to help with building:)

Btw, do /job check in game to see if any jobs are running.

Yeah, I was just wondering mostly about size restrictions and color palettes.

I know about the building thing, Like I said just wondering :p

Here is a project update btw:

1) Complete (rwyland) - Grassed
1.5) Complete (rwyland)
2) Complete (bobingvar) - Finished Farms
2.5) Complete (bobingvar)
3) Complete (Glovenator)
3.5) Complete (Glovenator)
4) Removed
4.5) Complete (BigJey)
5) Complete (MaD)
5.5) Complete (Me)
6) Complete (wollip)
6.5) Complete (demon)
7) On Hold
7.5) On Hold

Last edited:
you can only roll back when players place or destroy blocks, for WE and Voxel you need //undo resp. /u, and the corresponding edit history got wiped in the server crash.

I'd think it would be possible for Q to reload the chunk on an old map save and paste it in? or maybe that would cause more issues than its worth. idk.