• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Nvidia Opengl Driver [Error Code:8]

Glov

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
9VNx3cp.png
Was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before, or may know the source of the issue. I've checked countless forums posts online with no clear answer.
I've tried updating my driver, installing old drivers. And the problem abated for a small while, but it keeps coming back.

I'd also note that the issue only occurs when i'm running shaders. Usually when i'm running Shaders and Shadowplay at the same time.

Save me tech ppl.

I have gotten this many times. There really isn't a fix, it's just Nvidia's problem. I believe it is because most shaders don't work with the 900 series cards; Seus had this issue, but sonic ether got a 980 and was able to fix it. Most of the other shaders have not fixed the issue. You have one and I'm assuming you're not using a newer Seus shader.