• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

o/

wazowskithewhite

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey everyone, it’s waz. You all might have noticed I have been a bit inactive recently on the server. Schoolwork came down hard recently and I have multiple exams coming up that in April and May that I really need to pass. That, on top of family is the main reason behind my inactivity. So, I am handing in my resignation for guide. I know I am not currently able to fulfill my requirements as a guide on our server. If that weren’t the case I would’ve simply taken a break. You guys have been such good friends to me and have brought me so much joy over the past 7 months. I know my time was shorter than most. But this server has helped me through many issues and problems I wouldn’t be able to get through on my own. I would really, really, really like to thank Matthew for being one of the closest friends I have ever had. Along with many other players, he has helped me through so much and I hope we can continue our friendship. I would like to thank Ben, Mithrilled, Xmine, Darki, and Arkengard (thanks for the help on those riddles ark lol). I might be on from time to time. Who knows, I might come back sooner or later, but for right now, goodbye MCME. Thanks for the laughs.

Your friendly neighborhood magical green ball,

wazowski​

Last edited:
Hey waz! You have offered a lot to this server as a whole and its crazy to think about all you have done for the guides in just the handful of months you have been on the server. It’s sad to see you leave the rank but when you leave guide you never really leave guide. Cya around.
081FF3FF-0506-4728-B6C2-D2E870DA8CBE.jpeg

Wazo! I am going to miss seeing you around the server! You have been such a great guide and I am so sad seeing you leave! Dont be a stranger my avocado brother!

sad to see you go, thanks for all the things you've done for mcme
please don't be a stranger :)

Hey everyone, it’s waz. You all might have noticed I have been a bit inactive recently on the server. Schoolwork came down hard recently and I have multiple exams coming up that in April and May that I really need to pass. That, on top of family is the main reason behind my inactivity. So, I am handing in my resignation for guide. I know I am not currently able to fulfill my requirements as a guide on our server. If that weren’t the case I would’ve simply taken a break. You guys have been such good friends to me and have brought me so much joy over the past 7 months. I know my time was shorter than most. But this server has helped me through many issues and problems I wouldn’t be able to get through on my own. I would really, really, really like to thank Matthew for being one of the closest friends I have ever had. Along with KingGodfrey and Ben, he has helped me through so much and I hope we can continue our friendship. Besides them, I would also like to thank Mithrilled, Xmine, Darki, and Arkengard (thanks for the help on those riddles ark lol). I might be on from time to time. Who knows, I might come back sooner or later, but for right now, goodbye MCME. Thanks for the laughs.

Your friendly neighborhood magical green ball,

wazowski​

I really hope to see you back around more on the server once the next summer comes... I think that goes for us all.

C03E22C2-1F8C-425F-904F-D0FA10E81FFB.gif

farewell you beautiful green ball. I’ll miss ya very much. Don’t forget to stop by the Shark Tank and ask for a vc, we still talk there

Thank you for all your time dedicated to the Guide rank Waz. I've really enjoyed working with you and I'll miss you. I hope to see you back in Teal soon

Never really knew you but that doesn't take away from the fact that I wish you the best. Thank you for all your hard work! You will not be forgotten <3

Goodbye WazowskiTheWhatever, we will all be sad from your leaving abd hope that you cone back. You were an excellent guide. Goodbye.

Even though we didn't interact that much you seemed like a nice and cool dude and I'm sad to see you go. Do you think you will be able to return this summer after your exams or is this farewell?