• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

OB in Moria

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
So during my wanderings I found out I was not able to go to moria, this I found quite dissapointing, as wandering through Moria would be amazing, is there any chance that this could be changed?

Darki, for me this is not a punishment, also just imagine the ffery that people would have trying to find a location in moria for ob >:D

I remember as valar back in the day, setting OBs to go through Moria was more worse than a ban. Must change now due to revamps

I remember as valar back in the day, setting OBs to go through Moria was more worse than a ban. Must change now due to revamps
Yeah now it is even worse. You be lost for days if you do not know the way.