• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved OB Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartseekerDK

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Hey, I was wondering why I am still an OB ranked member. I was told on my ban appeal I am a 1st Degree Oathbreaker, and my destination reach was confirmed. Do I still have a 7 day OB status even though I'm just an an OB1 Kenobi? Not that 7 days is a lot of time, and I'm fine with it--but I may or may not be stuck in the very fires of Mount Doom from whence the ring came.

@SugarKoala can you check into this because the infraction document states that he reached his destination but the public doc is vague on details. We will get this all worked out for you, HeartseekerDK.

Have faith and keep wondering,
Rcpopcornman

It was a simple mistake... Appealed bans are automatically 2nd degree OB which entails a destination as well as a 7 day waiting period from the time the ban is appealed

Well, now that my destination is reached, can I have someone bring me back to spawn? I got myself derp-stuck in a weird place.

Sorry I wasn't the one to reply to this. I noticed the mistake on our part and asked Iru who said it was explained ingame and that this would be dealt with and I didn't want to get things too complicated or anything. Sorry you have to wait!

Now you've reached your destination (even when you were heading there) at anytime you can use /mv spawn to get back to Bagend c:

I actually don't remember seeing Iru explaining it in game, but it was a busy time of day so I might have missed it. I'll be sure to pay closer attention--though I do not plan on returning to OB at all, still good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.