• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Odd In Game Message

DFWMedic

Builds trees by hand
Supporter
Credits
XP
I keep seeing a message every now and then that says a fraction of players are sleeping. This started after I came into Moria, I have not seen this message in main world. I've seen it three times so far, the timing seems to be random but appears to happen between one and three minutes apart. Other players online have indicated they cannot see the message.

2022-04-02_20.43.40.png
2022-04-02_20.45.42.png

That message is normal Minecraft. On multiplayer, people can skip the night when a certain amount of people are in their beds. In older versions, this meant that everyone online had to be in a bed, but nowadays it can be set as a percentage with a gamerule. You probably are seeing this message because someone is in a bed.

Were the people online who could not see the message also in moria?

That message is normal Minecraft. On multiplayer, people can skip the night when a certain amount of people are in their beds. In older versions, this meant that everyone online had to be in a bed, but nowadays it can be set as a percentage with a gamerule. You probably are seeing this message because someone is in a bed.

Were the people online who could not see the message also in moria?
I do not recall of any of them were in Moria

If you play one then maybe it's a bug. And if with someone, then you need to go to bed to spend the night together