• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted OddShapedRock Tour Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddShapedRock

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    • I Joined on June 13, 2020
  • What is your current rank?
    • Commoner
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?
    • Making a tour that provides interesting information that keeps the attention of the Tourists.
    • Giving tours in areas that are less commonly visited especially on tours to open up the world more and remove a repetitive nature.
    • Interacting with the tourists in a fun way to not seem like I am teaching a class, but rather guiding a field trip to a candy factory.
  • Why do you want this badge?
    • I like the experience of MCME, but as a Commoner, activities are limited. I want to be able to engage in a more meaningful way with the community and open my ability to further progress as a member of this server.
    • I also want to provide a fun experience to others getting them interested in staying and participating on the server.

Hey @OddShapedRock

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area, using voice chat, of the server in a comprehensive manner. Please message me on discord with your time.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.