• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Odin___ : Limited WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin___

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

I Joined on November the 14th, 2018.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?

I am the rank Artist, and have been for about a month and a half now.

How experienced are you in FAWE?

I have not used WE in game (I could not get it to work). However I have watched many Youtube videos
explaining WE. I have also asked MCME members with WE which commands are included with Limited WE,
and fully understand how to use each command that I'll be needed to use.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?

No.

Why do you need this badge?

As some of you may know, I work in Moria. And in Moria there are many repeated patterns that take up a lot of time
to place by hand, having this badge will therefore make things much more efficient. This will also allow me to work on larger scales
without it taking a very long time.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?

A mature and responsible use of the badge would mean, only using it for building and not messing around with it . Also not using it to troll other players in any way.

Thanks for reading.

- Odin

Odin know's how it works. I think he deserves WE-
It will also make it easier to build in Moria (Which he is doing now). Esp with the lag.
He pretty much needs this tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.