• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Odin___ Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin___

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

I Joined November 14th 2018.

What is your current rank?

My current rank is Artist, since roughly June 14th.

Why do you want this badge?

I find a lot of the time there are many Adventurers/Commoners online that have finished exploring, and therefore looking for something to do.
Especially now that the Node video is bringing in many new players, I can help entertain these new players maybe keeping them interested in
MCME, longer than if I were not there.

Hopefully I'll be able to run minigames in the near future, thanks for reading :).

- Odin

Yo Odin!
Thank you for applying for the Minigames Badge. We will discuss your application among the guides and get back to you with our decision privately on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message me or any Guide on Discord or the Forums!

-The Guide Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.