• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Office4Life’s Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Office4Life

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did I join?

January 21st 2021

What is my current rank?

Commoner

Do you regularly use our voice communication?

I use it a good amount (a lot of the time I’m muted)

Why would you like this badge?

This server is so great, I always joke with my wife that it is my second job. I want the badge because I really enjoy helping new and existing MCME members enjoy their time on the server, and a mini game badge will help me do that. I am always looking for ways to help the server, I’m proud of my book-signed command book which I created in hopes that new players could glance at useful commands. I am very active in MCME, you’ll always find me on the server Thursday through Monday in the evenings (Texas time/CDT), and all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I hope I will be considered for this badge to help others enjoy their time on this amazing server!

—Office4Life

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.