[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

And a few more

Update: It seems to be all double chests in Edoras (I'm not gona put a pic for all of them but there are more than the ones below)





 
Last edited:
That is probably a texturing issue and can only be fixed by redoing the texture. So i would say it´s not something for the Derp Report, because an artist can´t fix it ingame.
Thank you! good to know, I just thought they look weird as normal chests
 
I'm back . Just a few floaties from the change to 1.18, the second and third picture are floating textures but the block is down there.
 

Attachments

  • 2022-03-03_19.53.14.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 2022-03-03_19.54.16.webp
    111.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 2022-03-03_19.54.34.webp
    231.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 2022-03-03_19.54.52.webp
    104.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 2022-03-03_19.55.54.webp
    243.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 2022-03-03_19.52.40.webp
    280.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 2022-03-03_19.49.42.webp
    330.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 2022-03-03_19.48.54.webp
    232 KB · Views: 219
  • 2022-03-03_19.38.41.webp
    307.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 2022-03-03_11.31.03.webp
    237.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 2022-03-03_11.26.31.webp
    274.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 2022-03-03_11.25.53.webp
    229.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 2022-03-03_11.24.57.webp
    273.3 KB · Views: 219
Just a few more of those floatings
 

Attachments

  • 2022-03-04_17.53.43.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 2022-03-04_17.53.48.webp
    117.6 KB · Views: 218
Found east of Aldburg. Followed them faithfully for a few hours but then realized I wasn't getting anywhere...

View attachment 25134

After revisiting this site I think it may be on purpose as a marker for another error: Aldburg uses /rp R but the resource pack beyond this point is /rp g and the server does not auto switch here.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…