• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

x = -2601
y = 17
z = -4470

Between Bree and The Shire there is a blank sign... Should take a few seconds to fix
Yep, here is a picture of it:
Gt6HNNB.png

I thought the Hornburg one was a WIP... In this case, I have to report that the ramp end (or start i you wish to enter the fortress) is also a bit strange...

One missing stone slab (right side) :) . Also, I think ther's a little too much dirt on the banks of the river just aside but it's just my opinion.

And finally I took a look at the undammed river and there are still some derps :p : apparent dirt/grass beneath the stone wall, which looks very strange since that wall should have deep foundations...

One missing stone slab (right side) :) . Also, I think ther's a little too much dirt on the banks of the river just aside but it's just my opinion.

And finally I took a look at the undammed river and there are still some derps :p : apparent dirt/grass beneath the stone wall, which looks very strange since that wall should have deep foundations...
I will do a check over of that part of the river and the stuff I changed near helms deep. Thanks for pointing out my mistakes;)

You never cease to amaze, my friend! :cool:

Derpy derpy derp, hello :p !

Still missing stone slab at Helm's Deep:
1419858111-2014-12-28-20-54-50.png

And a strange grass block:
1419858083-2014-12-28-20-54-25.png

Tirithian derpy roof:
1au6AUw.jpg

This angle looks very unnatural... But Maybe ther's a reason. I still post it in case there aren't.
8XPR5XT.jpg

Derpy water at Dol Amroth:
VX2SuTI.jpg

About the strange lines I already discovered...
Visible without night vision (Galadriel's Fial/Nether star):
wT5X9kY.jpg

Unvisible with night vision:
bMe48DK.jpg

I figured out they are due to lightly luminescent underwater blocks (looks very strange) ...
KaJwuQt.png

... that can't either be seen with night vision :
5ursHwL.jpg

I thinks those blocks should be replaced.

Linhir harbor. Not a real derp, but those ladders are absolutely impossible to climb without flying, due to trapdoors blocking the ascension. I suggest to move the trapdoors aside of the ladders instead of in front.
mBNFMzA.jpg

Dol AMroth, flags pointing in different directions, again (the right one is right, the left one is wrong):
wpidZK5.jpg

Strange looking dirt (just my opinion):
cvsr7nA.jpg

Derpy derpy derp, hello :p !

Still missing stone slab at Helm's Deep:
1419858111-2014-12-28-20-54-50.png

And a strange grass block:
1419858083-2014-12-28-20-54-25.png

Tirithian derpy roof:
1au6AUw.jpg

This angle looks very unnatural... But Maybe ther's a reason. I still post it in case there aren't.
8XPR5XT.jpg

Derpy water at Dol Amroth:
VX2SuTI.jpg

About the strange lines I already discovered...
Visible without night vision (Galadriel's Fial/Nether star):
wT5X9kY.jpg

Unvisible with night vision:
bMe48DK.jpg

I figured out they are due to lightly luminescent underwater blocks (looks very strange) ...
KaJwuQt.png

... that can't either be seen with night vision :
5ursHwL.jpg

I thinks those blocks should be replaced.

Linhir harbor. Not a real derp, but those ladders are absolutely impossible to climb without flying, due to trapdoors blocking the ascension. I suggest to move the trapdoors aside of the ladders instead of in front.
mBNFMzA.jpg

Dol AMroth, flags pointing in different directions, again (the right one is right, the left one is wrong):
wpidZK5.jpg

Strange looking dirt (just my opinion):
cvsr7nA.jpg
Fixed all but the Linhir ladders and the river. I couldn't see the luminescent lines in Dol Amroth, but I fixed a bunch of other occurrences of that issue. I tried to fix the box, but I'm not sure if I was successful.