• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Official Resourcepack Requests

If a texture would go in more than one pack, would you like people to submit multiple requests or put it all in one?
Also, in my opinion, it would be better for a staff member to set the priority after the request is submitted, because a lot of people will probably think their request is high priority, even if it really isn't

Staff have our own priority as well as the person's suggested priority :)

Put them all in once I think

Something I thought of while looking at demon's progress on Dol Amroth: could we make bedrock invisible so that the ocean would seem deeper? Of course, you couldn't actually reach the bottom, and there would always have to be a drop off, but I think it would look a lot better than our current 10 block deep ocean.:)

I wanted to suggest this here first to get people's opinions instead of filling out the request form.

Something I thought of while looking at demon's progress on Dol Amroth: could we make bedrock invisible so that the ocean would seem deeper? Of course, you couldn't actually reach the bottom, and there would always have to be a drop off, but I think it would look a lot better than our current 10 block deep ocean.:)

I wanted to suggest this here first to get people's opinions instead of filling out the request form.
and/or make it look like water but opaque?

This sounds like a pretty cool idea :)