• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Ok, new to the thread old to ME in MC

WhiteWolf001

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi, I'm WhiteWolf001. On modded servers I'm Glossenra (elvish for white of wolf). I've built and am currently (due to a reset) re-building Thranduil's halls in survival on the modded server I play on. I thought I'd offer my designs and services to this epic vanilla server. I'd be glad to help with the halls or any build when I have the time.
Please let me know if and when you will need help, and I'll do my best

For Pictures of my modded builds:
Images - WhiteWolf's LOTR BUILDS - Worlds - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge

I've also built half of the main gate of Erebor in that down-lode, and I simply haven't gotten to taking a picture of it yet.

Be sure to attach pictures of at least a themed build made on our server for check your skills as builder (that is required for obtain the rank). Wish you luck for the application