• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Old Dol-Amroth build

kidSummers

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
so I have heard you all have a nice build or two for dol-amroth, I am working on a server and would like to know if I would be able to use the build

Also in seriousness, please don’t copy our builds, we don’t distribute maps and anyway you won’t be able to copy a lot since we use custom textures which again you can’t copy so as Nic said: you going to have to build your own stuff but you can come on for inspiration.

Like BWOT said, feel free to hop on the server and explore the builds. There is a lot of inspiration to be had from them. Also, there are often people on that are more than happy to discuss the build styles/techniques etc. Anyways, good luck with your project!

The only way I can say that we would actively help you get better is if you want to pursue the rank of artist and also help us. Otherwise I would think most of us to be busy.