• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Old MCME world

Slowlex_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys! It's been a long time, that you probably last really heard from me but I wanted to ask if you planned to ever bring back the old world on the server or will it be available to download since no one really cares about it?

Hey guys! It's been a long time, that you probably last really heard from me but I wanted to ask if you planned to ever bring back the old world on the server or will it be available to download since no one really cares about it?
I think the old world is available for Artists+, though it might be for a higher rank not sure. And it won;t be for download any time soon

Which year are you talking about?

I think the old world is available for Artists+, though it might be for a higher rank not sure. And it won;t be for download any time soon
If you are referring to the old world server, I believe it was shut down a couple weeks ago in order to save memory. Only memebers of the media team had access to it.

Bs slow! U never built on the old world. What's up? Haven't seen u in a while. Is nostalgia creeping up on you?

Dm me if you need sth from old world. Tho i doubt we will open up the server other than on occasions where we would need to film or screenshot sth. And we surely wont allow people to run around and improve old builds ;)

Oh man, the old world server still existed? Not gonna lie, I wish I could go root around that server to see if I can find any of the places I helped build or projects I ran back in the day.

Which year are you talking about?
2012 or something
If you are referring to the old world server, I believe it was shut down a couple weeks ago in order to save memory. Only memebers of the media team had access to it.
I know, that it got shut down, because of the Node video.
Bs slow! U never built on the old world. What's up? Haven't seen u in a while. Is nostalgia creeping up on you?

Dm me if you need sth from old world. Tho i doubt we will open up the server other than on occasions where we would need to film or screenshot sth. And we surely wont allow people to run around and improve old builds ;)
Yes, you are right. I sadly never built on the old world. I was an "Artist" though and since the Node video i couldn't visit it anymore. I kinda really miss the old world, since I can remember some tour Dadlio (or someone like him) gave me through it. I also remember watching some videos about the old MCME, when I was 8. Anyways... I think, I am doing fine and I have not really planned on coming back so far. I just wondered, if I could revisit those places for nostalgia or just to see them. I don't plan on "improving old builds", because I love the builds the way they are and in addition to that I am way too busy with real life. The waterslide in Moria was always fun or seeing the planing of Gondor right before we moved to the new world. I am pretty sure, it is somewhat iconic to see the improvement of builds, textures and lore accuracy over time.

Oh man, the old world server still existed? Not gonna lie, I wish I could go root around that server to see if I can find any of the places I helped build or projects I ran back in the day.
Yes, it still exists/existed... the warp was /warp oldworld as far as I remember.