• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Olympics!

Brendango

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Welcome to the OLYMPICS thread where I will try to keep the top three countries posted!

1280px-Olympic_Rings.svg.png

Attachments

• ic_medal-small-gold_2x.png
    ic_medal-small-gold_2x.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 185
  • ic_medal-small-silver_2x.png
    ic_medal-small-silver_2x.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 162
  • ic_medal-small-bronze_2x.png
    ic_medal-small-bronze_2x.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 8Cr5Gw-79PpIX2rIEZ7Pvg_48x48.png
    8Cr5Gw-79PpIX2rIEZ7Pvg_48x48.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 328
  • 6HRpt1RF_AbDUftxgVUoEw_48x48.png
    6HRpt1RF_AbDUftxgVUoEw_48x48.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 320
  • wj9uZvn_vZrelLFGH8fnPA_48x48.png
    wj9uZvn_vZrelLFGH8fnPA_48x48.png
    2 KB · Views: 319
  • ic_medal-small-total_2x.png
    ic_medal-small-total_2x.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
I knew that was coming well...

The people from China are under extreme pressure, and only have a limited number of sports which they compete in, And for India they dont have much money put into their Olympians, and for training e.t.c

However for Britain we have a lots of money put down for the Olympics and have the facilitates and expertise. USA have a big population, compete in a wide range of sport, and a fair bit of money.

they dont tho
Derp lol. I looked up China's population (about 1.3 billion), found how many times larger than the US it is, wrote that down, then closed the tab. Then I said "I wonder about India?" So I looked that up (1.2 billion), and at that point I thought I remembered that China's population was 1.1 billion:p
Thanks;)

ah well it actually seems that in the time that i decided to post this, the Olympics decided to up and go in spite of my complaints (they ignored the great Austin Powers:mad:). So I will do my second and final post, the total medal count

Medal standings:

wj9uzvn_vzrellfgh8fnpa_48x48-png.6911
46 37 38 Total: 121
USA

6hrpt1rf_abduftxgvuoew_48x48-png.6912
27 23 17 Total: 67
Great
Britain

8cr5gw-79ppix2riez7pvg_48x48-png.6913
26 18 26 Total: 70
China

*ahem*