• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted ooitsbirdo voxel and unlimited WE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitsbirdo

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join : a loong time, ago in a year called 2014 on feb the 17th
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? Im possibly a foreman who has maybe been the rank for a few month (dont know the exact date I got foreman )
  • How experienced are you in Voxel and making Terrain? yeahh I fixed a derp once with voxel near aldburg (what ever that place is called I dont actually know)
  • Will you need instruction in using Voxel once you acquire the badge? yeahh a few little tips with commands im sure darki can teach me something
  • Why do you need this badge? I dont require the badge at this exact moment but ill will require it for my project , voxel is needed for the stensil plugin to paste in trees and edit terrain. (Already marked out some trees I can use). And WE for pasting houses and creating concepts easier without the need to bother a designer.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player? mature player is someone who is honest and knows when something is a joke and when something is serious. ie minecraft is a game its meant to be fun/a joke not serious stuff, working on projects are more serious matters as they require responsibility, skills and communication between different players to get things done well and quickly . Responsibility is being honest and admit in what you have done and work on changing that.
I also meet all requirements

goes for unrestricted... :rolleyes:
Merlin thats cause Its a lot of effort to explain the reson for using WE for terrain to place in material which I prefer doing over the voxel method cause Im trying to type on a tablet which is hard af with stupid autocorrect

Last edited:
Merlin thats cause I cant be bothered to explain the reson for using WE for terrain to place in material which I prefer doing over the voxel method cause Im trying to type on a tablet which is hard af with stupid autocorrect
I just meant that u dont need unrestricted/unlimited fawe for copyin and pasting things...
Sorry for being rude, didn't think about how it would come over, u didn't deserve it.

Last edited:
Would rather separate posts but it isn't the end of the world.

Fixing a derp with voxel and needing voxel for stencils isn't the most convincing argument. I am really looking for people who want Voxel to do terrain. you could as easily copy trees from plots and paste them in. Also why do you need unrestricted FAWE? I would also like to see some more development in your project to show you are committed to these things. I would also like to see a portfolio of you using these tools.

@BWOT pasting in more then a few dozen trees by hand is a lot easier to do it with stensil especially for the forest region around osgiliath, I currently cant focus on my project since me and Dav both are currently studing for exams that are more important (which will only end on June 19th for me), as well as me still waiting for the texture merge to actually start the project. only way i can develop my project is by building concepts in the DA pack to get an idea of what it will look like in game and get and idea what will be easy to do and what things will be harder to do, for which i need to copy a few areas. Reason for Unlimited FAWE is purely cause i dont know what the limit is, if the limit is a decent size then i dont Need Unrestricted. Voxeling i would happily get into doing terrain, something i can do alone in my free time which is something that the server always needs done. Im sure @Darki can help me learn how to voxel

You got limited WE, however I want more updates if you want to still pursue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.