• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Orruss' Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orruss

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Current Rank: Commoner
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour: I'm Open to questions. Enlighten on more obscure areas of Lore; especially disputed Lore (Of course based on Opinions) (Generally a Lore 'buff')! Good disposition.
  • Why do you want this badge? Aiming for Artist, but really enjoy showing people around the Server in specific areas! So I can eventually do both of the things I like; Building and Touring

Hey Orruss

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area, using voice chat, of the server in a comprehensive manner. Please message me on discord with your time.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.