• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Orthordir's minigame badge aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orthordir

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    I first joined the 3rd of may 2021 and since last month's i have been an regular player being online almost everyday.

• What is your current rank?
    Commoner.

• Do you regularly use our voice communication? Sadly enough due my living situation i rarely have the chance to use VC to talk but i have listend/used it while there where jobs in the past and i used it once to listen to a tour.

• Why would you like this badge?
    Id like to entertain players and let them have a goodtime, i think minigames like races and hide and seek are a great way to let people explore the world and have a good time, quizzes are also a great way for people to learn about the lore for those who are not familiar with the lands of middle earth.

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
    Id would try to use it on moments when i see allot of people dont know what to do and are asking for games but no one can run them as of the fact im online for quite some time everyday id like to fill those gaps when people are getting bored.

• How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
    I would try to balance the games for example not running 5 races afther eachother but maby mixing a quiz or another game so it doesnt get repetetive and everyone would have something their good at or not as good at so it becomes and stays a challange. and while doing that i would listen to people if they have requests for what theyd like to do. if most of them are wanting to do a denetor race i would run one so everyone or at least most people stay happy!

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.