• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Osgiliath Contest

Well, if/when we finally get the backed-up schematics for the unruined cities posted somewhere, we'll all be able to give unceasing praise to your original glorious works.

Just an update: I'll start giving feedback to the finalists on sunday (tomorrow for most of you). You'll get a pm on the forums so check your messages.

Guys, chill chill. It's sunday. On sunday I chillaxe. I also made pasta with a lot of cheese. Cheese is heavy on the stomach. I needed a nap.

I'll post the finalists here, I already see who has the most chance. For the guys who aren't chosen but still want feedback on their build, they need to send me a pm on the forums. The feedback for the finalists will be either given through a pm or through teamspeak.

So we have 4 finalists who will receive feedback within the coming days. The next deadline is the 25 of october on saturday so that means you can still build on friday but not on saturday anymore.

Nummer 3 at plot 3: (bear thingy) 2.0
Nummer 6 at plot 6: Pimp my Osgiliath
Nummer 7 at plot 7: Just another loner
Nummer 10 at plot 10: Tower guard

Check your pm's the guys on these teams and congradulations. For the guys that didn't make it, some of you did nothing (booo) while others did a lot of work which shouldn't be taken for granted. So I want to thank everyone who participated and did their best, really nice. But there can only be one winner (or four finalists).
See you on the flip side
Will

Dang this sucks, I'm part of tower guard but my computer just died so i can nolonger work on it untill i get a replacement (might take a little bit) so ya...

We're the 25th of october which means...

CONTEST IS FINISHED

So our jury will come together and discuss the four finalists. Be patient while we try to find time to pick but it will be updated on here. Afterwards we will copy the winning finalist into the city and then work on the borders of the copy so it fits in nice and tight.