• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Pausi's guide applcation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pausi

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft username: Pausi
Date joined: November 1st 2020
What country are you from/what time do you usually play online: spain nad germany ( GMT +1/ CEST ) during the week, only, monday afternoon, wednesday afternoon, and friday afternoon. And on the weekends almost all days.(everything is subject to change in case of emergency)
Are you regularly on our voice communications? Yes, if theres someone online too, if not ill try and initiate.
Do you talk in our voice communications? Yes unless i am focused in which case i am quiet (sometimes :p).

Why would you like to be a guide?
I would like to be a guide since i feel i can talk to people without being intimidating. I also like to learn and i believe i do it fastly so i think that in case of learning new lore, or other things, i could do it quickly.
I also strive to improve myself in any way so if theres something i need to improve on ill try to do it no matter how hard it is.
I also wanna place some of my faults as i think you need to know the whole package of what you are getting, i find it hard to stick all the way on a project, by that i mean per example Gondolin, i like the start very much because its planning and i am great at that and love it. But by the end its just repetitive and i don't like that one bit so i lost interest. (FYI im gonna apply for media team when sevy gets back)

What makes a great guide according to you?
A great guide is a person who knows how to talk to people and guide ( :p pun intended) them into and out, if necessary, of the community. He needs to be able to talk to all types of people, and personally i believe, and enjoy it. He also needs to know a little bit about lore, now i don't mean know the silmarillion but i mean enough lore to do a few tours. I also believe he doesn't need to be focused on one thing religiously( e.a. Tours, pvp, etc..) to the point where he doesn't do anything else. He also needs to be active in the community either be it on the media or texture pack or in-game.

So yea those are the reasons i believe i should be a guide, and what makes a good guide, thank you for reading and taking time out of your day to do so,
Pausi.

Last edited:
Hello @Pausi

Thank you for applying for Guide. Over the past week, the we have been reviewing your application and the extra information your gave me earlier in the week.

It was decided that you are not ready for a trial period yet, however we would like to give you the opportunity to have a trial tour for the tours badge. If you achieve the tours badge, you would be able practice tours and build upon your Tolkien and MCME knowledge. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your trial tour and we could also discuss more reasons for why you didn't receive a trial period.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.