• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Pausi's Guide Application V.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pausi

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Pausi

Date Joined : 11 November 2020

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I'm from Spain so i'm usually online from 5-8 in the weekdays and no special time in the weekends

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes

Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? I would like to become guide since i love making and running tours and wanna get more involved into the community. Also i feel that i could maybe be a little bit of comfort to the younger comunity and show them that your age doesn't matter as much, having in mind that I'm 13 going on 14. and I have learned a lot since the last time i applied for guide and i think that im finaly ready to become guide (, and if im not, they say the thrid times the charm right XD).

What makes a great Guide according to you? I think the most important quality in a guide that makes him/her a great guide is being friendly. I have experienced first hand how important welcoming adventurers is to retaining them, having seen multiple adventurers become repeat costumers and i feel that that is over all the goal of guides, welcome people into the community and make them stay.

Hey Pausi

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Good news! The guides have discussed your application and we have decided that we would like to see a trial tour from you. After this tour you may be asked to complete a trial period. This tour should be of one or more locations on the map and you should use Discord for the tour. The tour should also be no longer than 40 minutes. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your tour.

Hey @Pausi

Thank you for your trial tour this week, we have been thinking about your application and we would like to give you a trial period. Here are just a few reminders about your one month trial period that ends on 20 December.

As per the application guidelines, it's up to you to keep this post updated. Whenever you do a tour, minigame, event or so on, it's up to you to let us know in here.

At some point during your trial period, you will be expected to complete another trial tour as well. Once again, it's up to you to let us know the details of that, specifically the date and time you'd like to do it and where you'd like it to take place. It can be whenever you want, so long as you communicate your ideas over to us!

We'll support you through it. If there's anything you want announcing in #alerts, then let us know. If there's anything you'd like the Guides explicitly to be at, then once again say it down below. We'll keep you updated from time to time, with feedback or updates regarding your application.

Good luck!

20/11/21
I did a custom race i made with 5 people, sorry blorp XD

Attachments

• 20.11-race png.png
    20.11-race png.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 128
29/11/21
Yeasterday i ran a tour of the Evil places of Middle Earth, we went from Umbar to Mordor (Cirith Ungol and Minas Morgul) and then to Paths and Isengard and finally we ended up at Old man Willow. It Wasn't the best of my tours, so i am still waiting on my feedback so that i can improve it and maybe redo it, i have also identefied some issues that i can solve, witch i will do. Also i started talking to Givet about an Event idea.
3.png

2021-11-28_18.38.39.png

Also thanks every body for joining the Tour!!

Last edited:
2/12
Sorry i've been a bit inactive this past week, school is kicking my ass in these last weeks of it and im simultaneously planning my event (happening next wee, mark your calendars ;) ), though i have been on vc this past week i havent got the time to jump on the server much. Some things i did do in this hiatus is help a new player into the server, he had some problems with chat, the intro bit and communication but with much help of Ivan and from Tidc we welcomed him in. Otherwise i've been working on some concepts for the tumladen fields you're all welcome to help and were almost to the stage of starting to build. I should start being more active this weekend along with next week so i hope for the best.

sorry for this long recap of what i did this week i have been a bit busy and forgot to record what i did here :)

5/12
Guided a adventurer through Paths though i fergot to take a screeni, and did a joined tour with Reaven. It was a scavenger hunt Tour (take on choose your tour kinda) witch was quite cool, we visited, Samwise Gamgee's houses, pelargir Theater, Henneth annun and Annuminas. Got my feedback from Goten and took it into account, i also may or may not have fergoten the screnshot..... :p
scavenger hunt tour edit.png

totally legit ginger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.